- By entering this website or purchasing or using our blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, you are agreeing to accept all parts of this disclaimer. Thus, if you do not agree to the disclaimer below, STOP now, and do not use our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services, or products. By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of this disclaimer.
- Wave Fitness (hereafter known as “we or our”) will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- The information contained in our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products is for educational and informational purposes only and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use.
- We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent these products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results or the results you desire and you accept the risk that results differ by individual.
- We make no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials, descriptions, and examples provided are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average purchaser, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.
- Wave Fitness strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning this or any exercise program or nutrition plan. You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in any exercise and/or nutrition program.
- Wave Fitness trainers and staff are not licensed medical care providers and have no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
- You should understand that when participating in any exercise program or following any nutrition plan, there is the possibility of physical injury or bodily harm. If you engage in any exercise program or nutrition plan, workshop, or training session designed by, purchased from, or presented by Wave Fitness, you agree and acknowledge that you are voluntarily participating in these activities at your own risk and assume all risk of injury to yourself.
- Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree to release and discharge Wave Fitness from any and all claims, losses, or causes of action, known or unknown, including but not limited to claims for negligence for any injuries or expenses that you may incur while using any nutrition plan or exercise program, while attending wellness workshops, or during training sessions designed by, purchased from, or conducted by Wave Fitness.
- You acknowledge that you understand and are aware that nutrition, health, and physical fitness activities, including the use of equipment and following nutrition plans are potentially hazardous activities. You are aware that participating in these types of activities, even when completed properly, can be dangerous. You agree to follow the written, digital, and/or verbal instructions found in exercise programs and/or nutrition plans offered by Wave Fitness in a safe manner. You are aware that potential risks associated with these types of activities include, but are not limited to: death, fainting, disorders in heartbeat, serious neck and spinal injuries that may result in complete or partial paralysis or brain damage, serious injury to virtually all bones, joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons, and other aspects of the musculoskeletal system, and serious injury or impairment to other aspects of my body, general health, and well-being.
- You acknowledge through the purchase of any exercise program, nutrition plan, training sessions, or participation in any wellness workshop that you have agreed to voluntarily follow and/or participate in these activities. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you are physically and mentally sound and currently have no physical conditions that would be aggravated by your involvement in an exercise program, nutrition plan, wellness workshop, or exercise training session and that you have permission from a licensed physician that you are able to undertake a health, fitness, and/or performance training program and/or to follow a nutrition plan.
- You acknowledge that you will provide the equipment and nutrient items to be used in connection with exercise programs and nutrition plans you attain from Wave Fitness. Furthermore, you understand that you take sole responsibility for your exercise equipment and nutrient sources. You acknowledge that any equipment may malfunction and/or cause potential injuries and you take sole responsibility to inspect any and all of your equipment prior to use. You expressly assume and accept sole responsibility for your safety and for any and all injuries that may occur.
- In consideration of the acceptance of this entry, you, for yourself, and for your executors, administrators, and assigns, waive and release any and all claims against Wave Fitness, and any of their staffs, officers, officials, volunteers, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors, or assigns and agree to hold them harmless from any claims or losses, including but not limited to claims for negligence for any injuries or expenses that you may incur while using any nutrition plan or exercise program, while attending wellness workshops, or during training sessions designed by, purchased from, or conducted by Wave Fitness.
- These exculpatory clauses are intended to apply to any and all claims for or arising out of any instruction or lesson given by Wave Fitness which was broadcast, rebroadcast, disseminated, or made generally available to the public, without a fee and which audience had not entered into an agreement with either directly or through a studio or designated agent of Wave Fitness for such instruction or lesson prior to or at the time of the instruction or lesson